Pur Minerals Primers Color Correcting Foundation Primer

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

PUR Minerals just came out with a new addition to their collection of primers, 

Meet " Illuminate and Glow "



Currently I am obsessed with highlighting and glowing skin so this is just absolutely perfect. 
Considering it's extremely cold  in Toronto, why not add some warmth and glow to my complexion. I'm also extremely picky with photo friendly products as I am quite the "selfie queen" and this product is water-based , which means it will not reflect light! There second ingredient is glycerin which makes the skin dewy and water resistant! My kind of primer! Ideally, I would love to wear this alone and under my makeup since most of my face products are matte, this peaks through just enough to give me glow. 


It is designed  to instantly add a dose of brilliance and hydration to dull, tired and stressed-looking skin! This illuminating face primer preps skin and minimizes the appearance of pores, lines, wrinkles and imperfections with age-defying Ceretin Complex®, plus key vitamins and antioxidants. Paraben-free.




PLUS, PUR Minerals does not test on animals. 

Price : $31 
Rating : 4/5 


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen