Gucci Flora Garden Collection

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 Unknown 4 Comments

Let's welcome the new Gucci line-up for the Spring/Summer, The Gucci Garden Collection! With five fresh, floral perfumes: Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose, Glamorous Magnolia, Generous Violet and Glorious Mandarin. The eau de toilette collection is inspired by Gucci’s renowned Flora pattern, with each of the five perfumes taking on the scent of a unique bloom found in the historic print.  The Garden Collection is in tribute to one of its most iconic motifs: The Flora Garden Collection. For more information on the history of Flora, please click here.
My favourite would be the Gorgeous Gardenia as it is sweet, floral and romantic. 
“With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman charming, romantic and optimistic. Now with The Flora Garden Collection I am celebrating multi-faceted way the Gucci woman expresses her personality.”
- Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my fav collection!

Carolyn Lee said...

Stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Collection

Tee said...

This is pne of my fave collections too!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

Feel free to surf to my blog :: how to get a free iPhone

May Nguyen