RIMMEL Provocalips

Monday, October 19, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments



They weren't kidding  when they say this is a 16 hour wearable lipstick! This ish stays... and stays on for long! My girlfriend and I wore this over the weekend and it did not budge, smudge or transfer SERIOUSLY KISS PROOF.  I may have reapplied it once only because I wanted to colour to be more intense, not because it was wearing off.  When we got home we had to remove it with some makeup oil because makeup wipes just wasn't cutting it. 


This collection comes in 10 Shocking Bold colours with super cute names  ( Dare to be Pink, I'll Call You, Pucker Up ).  On one end is the super rich pigmented lip colour  ( 1 coat will do, but I'm "daring" so I went with 3 coats) and the other end is a creamy transparent balm that should be applied on top of the colour application.  I find it is necessary to apply the clear coat because I noticed that my lips were a bit dry without it.  It actually leaves your lips feeling as if you are wearing a creamy lipstick . It finishes satin but if you prefer a high gloss finish, you can wear your favourite top coat over it. The best part, they are super duper affordable. You can pick these up for about $6.00 - $8.00 .

I give this 8.5/10 



Jennifer rocking her Provocalips in Kiss Fatale


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen