My Everyday Doll Look

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


Check out my "Everyday Doll Look" A look that I find natural but pretty enough to rock out any time of the day! I like to keep the colours very subtle and accentuate certain parts of my face, like my eyes!  I like to line my lower bottom waterline in a nudish colour and then outline it with a darker colour to give contrast and create an illusion that my eyes appear brighter and bigger, like Doll Eyes. Here is a list of the products I used to create this look.  Make sure to join my FanPage as I am constantly updating it and follow me on Twitter!

FACE: MAC Face and Body Foundation ( C4) and Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 225
CHEEKS: Benefit Bronzer in Hoola ( Hollows of the cheek ) and Cargo in Tonga ( Apples of the cheeks)
BROWS: MAC Cork
EYES: Benefit Eye Bright ( lower waterline ) MAC Cork ( Lower Liner ) Maybelline Precise Master Liquid Liner and L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon
LIPS: MAC Faux

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen