Jan 23, 2011 - On Set Trev and Jon R

Monday, January 24, 2011 Unknown 0 Comments

Sneek peak of Jon R ( Elite Model Management)

Trevor and I have been shooting together for years and this weekend past, I just did a shoot with him and Jon R ( Elite Model ). When he walked in all I could think about was Chris Evans ( Fantastic Four Human Torch?) He's definitely eye candy ladies. I had a great time shooting with the both of them.

I airbrushed John with OCC Foundation and and set with Boujours Press Powder. Contour and shaded his face with a colour 2 shades darker than his natural skin colour. Added some MAC Coppertone blush and some Blistex on his lips ( Jon's lips were actually very pink ;) Filled in his eyebrows with MAC Cork shadow and Anastasia Brow Gel to groom. Left Jon's hair shaggy, it just looked sexier.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen