Face Time - Megan Fox Make-up Inspired Look

Monday, April 19, 2010 Unknown 5 Comments

 As we witness Jo ( our muse )  googling Megan Fox's pictures,  we came across a few makeup pictures that Jo was so kindly allowing May to recreate. We didn't try to replicate the exact look, but Megan did inspire us to create Jo's look, Megan always has clean flawless skin, contoured cheeks, the dark wing liner and the lips, how can you forget her juicy shiny pink lips.

Meet Jo
Makeup Forever face and body foundation on her and conceal any corrections.

I filled her eyebrows using and angle brush with a brown powder ( used here: MAC Cork )

I applied primer and a loose pearly shimmer all over the lids to the brow bone (used here: Urban Decay Primer potion and MAC Pigment in Vanilla )
I applied a dark brown on the outer corner and blended it with a crease/fluff brush (used here: MAC Mulch )

I added black gel liner with a very thin liner brush - starting from the center only because I find it creates a better liner when creating a wing look (used here: MUFE Black Gel Liner )

I continued to wing the ends out

Then connected the inner corner.

I added some Faux lashes - half size only to add at the corner. I added a littler black shadow on the outer v ( Used here: MAC Carbon)

I used a darker powder approx 3 shades darker than Jo and contoured her cheeks bones and blended it out upwards.

I added some peachy pink blush on her cheek (used here: MAC Pinch Me )

So far this is how it looks :) - I also shaded/contour the side of her face, nose and chin to give her more definition to her face.

I had Jo add black mascara (used here: L'Oreal Volumious Carbon Black)

Close-up on the eye

Close-up on the eye

I added fuchsia lipgloss (Used Here: MUFE Glossy Couleur in Fuchsia)

Her Sex Kitten Look - Meow!

Photo with Flash
All products can be purchased at MAC or Sephora

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

ouuu i llllllove the eyes!! she doesn't even need makeup man

Tee said...

pretty

Really pretty look! You look gorgeous!

Visit my blog too if you want :)

wow!~
love! :)

Sara said...

Great tutorial! Out of curiousity, what MUFE Face and Body foundation shade did you use? I am trying to find one that is suitable for asian skin tones (around MAC's NC30)

Thanks!

May Nguyen