Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self-Adhesive Lashes

Sunday, October 18, 2009 Body Noise 2 Comments


Revlon sent over these self-adhesivve lashes for me to try out and review. It's called Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes. It comes with directions on the back and a eyelash holder (but I don't use that, too much work!).

Now this is cool, you don't have to put the glue on yourself because it's self-adhesive. I thought maybe there would be too much glue or too little, but it was fine. I put on the lashes in one clear sweep and it was done! I didn't have to wait for the glue to dry before applying and I didn't get anything stuck on my fingers. It was a very clean application!

But I'm a pro with falsies and I suggest if you're not a pro you might not have so much fun with this product. I remember trying this product a few years ago and the glue wasn't sticky anymore by the time I got it on my eye. Since the glue is already on the eyelash once you take it out, it's a one-step application and if you don't get it right the first time you might not get a second chance.

I kept these babies on all night and they stayed in place. Also, they come in very natural looking lashes not like the dramatic ones I'm used to. So if you just want to step out for drinks and you're comfortable wearing falsies this is an awesome product. Otherwise you might want to practice a bit before you deal with self-adhesives. It's always good to be in control of what you're working with so you might feel more comfortable applying your own amount of glue.


Review: 8/10

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

very very pretty! :) Thanks to Toma from Makeup Masala I was able to try one! :) I find the glue type gives me more confidence..lol I am so scared it'll fall off anytime :D

Stephanie said...

love your eyes in this. :)

May Nguyen