L'oreal Fashion Week Beauty Bar

Sunday, October 25, 2009 Body Noise 0 Comments

May and I went to the L'oreal Fashion Week beauty bar to get our hair done while waiting for the next show to start. Take a look at what this year's L'oreal hairstylists came up with for us!

BEFORE

AFTER
I think May looks really sophisticated here. The back bun looks a little randomly put together. I would have wanted to see more organization in that. But I do like this look on May it really makes her look the part, don't you think? Usually her hair is always messy and teased but this is neatly put together. Great job!

BEFORE

AFTER

You can see the artistic lines Lori did on me here. I asked for a faux-hawk and I let her be creative about the rest. I felt like my head was a little lopsided, but she was giving something different. It's fashion week so I was down with it, but normally I'd want it smooth on the sides.






You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen