NYX Cosmic Metals

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments

NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Rose Gold 08 May Nguyen Mayo NguyenI am absolutely in love with the new additions of #nyxcosmetics #cosmicmetals. . Not only are they just amazing products but I also remember how difficult it was for me as a makeup artist trying to create " metallic lipstick " during a fashion shoot!  I would mix glittler / metallic pigments with clear gloss, Vaseline, anything I would think would bond to the lips. Boy was it messy!  With just one swipe of these babies, you can really achieve the look!  If you really want to go really bold, 2 coats is plentiful.  The collection comes in 11 AMAYZING vibrant " look at me " colours only at $10 CDN! 
NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Rose Gold 08 May Nguyen Mayo Nguyen

Here I am rocking their Rose Gold Speed of Light 08  and Strobe Genius Pallet also from #NYX to create this glow.
NYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Rose Gold 08 May Nguyen Mayo NguyenNYX Cosmetics Cosmic Metals Rose Gold 08 May Nguyen Mayo Nguyen


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen