Hypnotize Lashes - Carli

Monday, February 15, 2016 Unknown 1 Comments

A few weeks ago I had the honour to shoot for Hypnotize Lashes.  I am absolutely in love with these Mink lashes and how well these photos turned out!
Meet Carli, out stunning model. There wasn't much for me to do with her piercing ocean blue eyes,  I decided to put on a dramatic set of Hypnotize Lashes  with a strong eye liner  ( Annabelle Liquid Liner ) to keep the focus on her eyes and not over do it. I added some highlight on her brow bone and inner corner of her eyes to just give it a pop ( MAC Shroom )
I kept her complection super clean so the strong focal points will be her brows ( Anastasia Brow Dip ) , eyes, cheeks and lips. In the most subtle yet dramatic way . Here I used concealer as her foundation because I absolutely love the way it finishes .  I also set it with Make Up Forever Powder foundation as I wanted full coverage because this was a photoshoot ( harsh lights etc ).   

Carli has amazing cheek bones so I really wanted to bring them out with Make Up Forever Pro Sculpting Duo to contour the hollows of her cheek and used the highlighter right above the contour.  I didn't use any blush so we can just focus on her cheek bones. 
For Carli's lips I used Black Eye Liner and filled it with Melted Villian fom Too Faced
Here are some photos of Carli in natural lighting

#toofaced #makeupforever #annabellecosmetics #hypnotizelashes #anastasia #mac

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

shatheyt said...

click here now gucci replica have a peek at this site replica gucci handbags have a peek at this site replica gucci bags

May Nguyen