Nicole by OPI Launches New Nail Lacquers for 2014
Nicole by OPI announces 15 new nail lacquers for 2014, featuring a range of shades from dark blue and cool mint to bright sorbet hues, as well as metallic shimmers and creamy nudes. These highly-pigmented lacquers offer nail fans a unique, varied colour palette ideal for coordinating with the latest fashion trends.
“Maintaining manicures is an important goal to have on the New Year’s resolution list! Perfectly painted nails are one of the best accessories any fashionista can have,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “It’s easy to add this finishing touch to any look with so many stylish shimmers and vivid tones. With a wide array of options, wearers can truly express their personality through these shades, whether they change up hues often or mix and match to create fun nail designs.”
The new lacquers for 2014 include:
- Be Awesome
- A rainbow of light that takes your breath away.
- Sweet Surrender Defeat looks sweet when wearing this pink blush.
- Fabulous is My Middle Name Pink and silver super-shimmer is my game.
- Always a Flirt!
- This luminous fuchsia is more than just a wink of pink.
- Something About Spring
- When I saw this hot pink, it bloom my mind!
- At Least I Pink So I’ve got this pretty bubblegum pink on my mind.
Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. The 15 new nail lacquers will be available in stores beginning January 2014 for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, Loblaw, and London Drug.