October Favorites!

Friday, November 01, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments



Make up For ever Sepia Blue palette- received this while at the MUF event I attended 2 months ago. It contains some really great neutral colours I use on an everyday basis.







Philosophy Purity cleanser- When I first tired it out it did break me out a little but then I decided to give it another try and I now see what all the hype is about! I absolutely love it and have been using it everyday this month!



Clarins Instant eye make-up remover- It's been hard trying to find an eye make-up remover that will fully remove my Maybeline falsies water proof mascara and this definitely does the trick! It also says its for heavy make up. i just soak a cotton pad with it and hold it on top of one of my eyes for a couple of seconds, wipe away and voila!

Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion- I'm really bad at remembering to moisturize my body but since its been colder i've been noticing my skin has been getting a lot dryer so when, I'm not being lazy and remember this is my go to lotion because I instantly see a difference once I apply it on, its fragrance free and isn't greasy feeling.





Nair hair removal cream sensitive formula- Even though its fall and legs are being covered up, thats no excuse to become lazy and neglect them! i've being using this for a couple months now and love how easy it is to use in the shower. Not going to lie though, it smell a little funky but its still a better alliterative to shaving because the hair grows out a lot slower.






Herbal Essences smoothing serum- This product has been an absolute life saver! since dying my hair lighter in the summer its been dry and frizzy. Just one pump of this makes it look healthy again not to mention it smells amazing!







Ion Anti-frizz Solutions hair spray-
I purchased this on a whim at Sally's and it has been my go to hair spray this month. It is paraben free and humidity proof and holds my curl all day without it feeling crunchy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen