HOW TO : Halloween Ghoulish Make Up

Monday, October 14, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments

October 14, 2013


Here is a video that I created using some great products that you can find in your make up bag which is great because hopefully no extra purchases required! ! It's a great way to start off a base to anything that looks scary, zombies, ghouls.. you can get creative!

It's also great to to really play dress up as I have really short hair and I'm rocking out this awesome blonde wig! 

Products used here: ( links to the products or similar products that you can purchase )

MAC Sculpting Foundation
Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow Irish Green 93 Chartreuse 57
Clarins Quad Eye Shadow
Rimmel Gel Eyeliner in Black and Brown
Annabelle Lip Twist Up in Vamp

If you guys try the look please let me know by hashtagging #maynguyen on either Twitter , Facebook, or Instagram so I can like and comment it!

 Below I have attached the video from my YouTube channel, please check it out and SUBSCRIBE!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Julie said...

Great video! Its perfect for this coming Halloween. Hope to see more =)

May Nguyen