Yves Rocher Fluid Foundation

Sunday, February 17, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments


February 17, 2013

Enriched with Tiare flower extract, this fluid formula moisturizes and delicately scents your skin. Its gel-fluid texture melts on your skin for an easy, even application without demarcation lines. This Axe Solaire Sunkissed Effect Fluid Foundation leaves a light, shimmery, transparent veil of colour on your skin for a sunkissed complexion.
Your complexion is even, beautified and naturally tanned. Its practical pump-tube format delivers just the right dose for a sheer, light application.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision.
1.0 fl. oz. Pump-tube / 30 ml $26.00 CDN

Healthy glow, moisturized skin.
I absolutely love this product because for everyday make-up, I don't want anything too heavy just even skin.  This foundation evens out my skin and adds a hint of glow which makes my skin look healthy and radiant! If I prefer more coverage I like to mix this with my foundation or wear it under because I love how effortless the glow looks on my face. 
This product is water-based which means it will also be healthy for my skin and its lightly fragrant which is kind of nice.

Click Here if you would like to purchase the product. The product comes in 2 shades, light and dark, I noticed in the summer although I am medium skintone I tend to match the dark veil better.

Rate : 8.5/10

You Might Also Like

May Nguyen