Holiday Gift Ideas

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

Tis the Season to be... spending... well, not really! I consider this season as" investing" an excuse that I have used for almost 8 years.  I don't do it as much as I used to BUT this is the season where a lot of make-up companies assemble some amazing packages at amazing prices.  I like to take this time and explore and experiment, there are many sets where they have best sellers, new products and store favourites at affordable prices. Take this time to try out some new products to see if it works for you or even build your kit ( for makeup artist ). Other than that, these make awesome amazing gifts.  I have collected some of my favourite "sets" for this season and personally purchased most of them.

Studio Pop Ultimate Palette $59 USD







You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen