Lise Watier - Creme Blush Savignon

Monday, October 29, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

This gorgeous creme blush is also part of the MILLÉSIME - THE FALL 2012 COLLECTION. This colour goes perfectly with my tanned skin, which subtly kisses my cheeks to brighten up my face.

The size is adorably cute and compact.  Stands abut 2.5 inches high which is great to throw into your purse for easy touch-ups throughout the day. The formulation is creamy and quite moisturising for the skin. To be honest, it has replaced a lot of my blushes this season since we are heading towards Winter and my skin is noticeably looking drier.  Switching up to a cream blush is a great start! Retails for approx $23 CDN.  Please visit www.lisewatier.com for more information

 Here is a picture of me wearing the cream blush ( only on the apples of my cheeks )after my foundation.  I set my makeup with powder after the blush, this way I avoid layering cream,powder,cream,powder.


Make sure to join my page on FaceBook !


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen