Face Time : Before and After : Me
Here are a couple of pictures of my "Before and After" Make-up definitely do wonders! Ta-Da! The first picture was taken in Vietnam with my cousin back in 2007.
This picture was transformed from my everyday make-up to an evening look. I like to give my face more dimension on camera so I tend to highlight and shade my face more than my everyday look. This is what I used in my
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- Set the foundation with Make-up Forever Contour duo with the lightest shade
- Apply cheek contour with Benefit Blush in Hoola in the hallows of my cheeks
- Applied Cargo Blush in Matte Pink, Tonga on the apples of my cheeks.
- Lined my eyes with Smashbox Black Cream/Gel Liner
- Brow in Dark Brown powder
- Lips in MAC Faux
After ( everything stays the same but I added )
- Cargo Bronzer in Medium and added it to the hallows of my cheeks
- MAC Carbon Eye Shadow (black) and smoked the top and bottom, MAC Nylon ( Shimmery White ) was used to highlight my brow bone. I also rimmed top and bottom of my eyes with Make-up Forever Aqua Black with a fine tip brush