Make-up Forever Aqua Eyes Collector Set

Saturday, November 14, 2009 Unknown 0 Comments


I am a HUGE Make-up Forever Junkie! Only because I know they know what they are doing! They only come up with stuff that makes sense and works in my opinion. I love almost all their products!

When I stumbled this across the Sephora site, my mouth instantly drooled! Just look at this gorgeous set! I honestly can't wait to get my hands on this. I personally use these liners, I do not have all of them, more of the practical colours and some funky ones. I can personally tell you that these liners are amazing. Their Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, waterproof, and long-lasting eye liner pencil that contains a unique formula that adheres to the eye lids and resists water—even under the most extreme conditions. Its creamy texture glides on effortlessly for precise application and intense color, and by smudging it immediately after applying to the lid, it can double as a shadow. This set includes 25 Eye Pencils! Any Make-up Junkies dream.


If you are not familiar with these liners, I suggest you purchase one and try it out or buy their mini trial sets. $249USD is not pocket cash to most, at least not for liners.

Aqua Eyes Collector Set (Value $425 USD) Sephora $249USDWhat it is:
A limited-edition set of 25 Full Size Aqua Eyes Eyeliners.

The colours you get:Shades include Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L, Fuschia Pink 13L, Purple 11L, Black Purple 6L, Shimmering Plum 4L, Burgandy 18L, Pearly Brown 2L, Light Brown 19L, Light Taupe 24L, Bronze Green 5L, Bronze 10L, Gold 9L, Pistachio 17L, Green 16L, Forest Green 20L, Turquoise 7L, Blue With Green Highlights 12L, Majorelle Blue 15L, Iridescent Navy Blue 3L, Mat Black 0L, Star Black 1L, Dark Grey 21L, Grey 22L, Silver 8L, White 14L.

Size: 25 x 0.04 oz


You can purchase this at Sephora.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

May Nguyen